We will replace manufacturing defective products depending on the defect. All defects will have to be clearly illustrated according to our requirements to ensure we are able to identify and replace them accordingly.
What We Do Not Cover
- Change of minds
- Wear and tears, dents from use and/or ageing of materials.
- Minor differences of the product from images posted on store and/or social media due to differences in screen/colour resolutions of different devices.
- Improper use of product.
- Exposure to corrosive liquids/chemicals.
- Failure to follow aftercare instructions.
- Abuse, negligence, accident.
If you receive a product with manufacturing defects that meet our guidelines, kindly reach out to us within 14 days of receiving the product and include clear images or video that portrays the defect.
We do not accept change-of-mind requests, however, we understand that circumstances may arise that require a return. In such cases, please reach out to us within 7 days of receiving the product to explain your situation. We will review your request and determine if an exception can be made. Do note that if an exception is granted, you may be responsible for any costs associated with returning the product.
Cosmic Cookware, at its discretion, reserves the right to charge a restocking and repacking fee of up to 15% if products or packaging are returned in poor condition or missing components or accessories.
In addition, Cosmic Cookware reserves the right to not issue a refund or exchange at all if the return is missing components or accessories, or if products are damaged due to misuse or negligence.